InfraGard is a nonprofit 501(c)3 North Dakota based organization that originated with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), in 1996. The North Dakota Chapter of InfraGard currently serves 200+ members representing 100+ North Dakota companies covering 12 of the 16 Critical Infrastructures Sector of the United States.
There are currently 79 Infragard chapters, distributed among states and cities, and our engaged membership is made both effective and dynamic by the inclusion of deeply vetted individuals and respected private and public organizations. The acceptance process for this public-private partnership is comprehensive, broad and deep.
In 20+ years since it was formed, the initiative has grown to include the InfraGard National Members Alliance (INMA) with 77 chapters and more than 75,000 members across the U.S.
Team, Board, Committees & Staff
Your North Dakota InfraGard Board meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM.
North Dakota IMA Board Members
- PRESIDENT: John Nagel
- VICE PRESIDENT: Todd Domres
- SECRETARY/TREASURER: Kevin Litzau
- FBI COORDINATOR for NORTH DAKOTA IMA: Special Agent John Bonhage
- Department of Homeland Security for NORTH DAKOTA INMA: Don Ronsberg
- EX-OFFICIO BOARD MEMBERS: Darin T. Hanson – North Dakota Department of Emergency Services